our aim is to support, equip and facilitate existing local youth facilities, also creating new youth provisions in South East Kent, through partnership work, where the demand isn't being met.
demand will be met with a high level of support with fyp providing experienced and jnc qualified youth workers.
clubs will provide safe, fun and non-judgemental environments, that enable young people to reach their full potential, with all workers being DSB checked.
If you would like to find out how we could help you or a youth facility, please click on the link 'Helping existing youth work'
through support and encouragement, advice and guidance other services will be available such as education, health and employment.
How will FYP do this?
1. recognise existing provision and support them to meet their full potential
2. USING FYP'S GENERATE COURSE to TRAIN LEADERS
3. WORKING IN CONJUNCTION WITH VOLUNTARY GROUPS, ORGANISATIONS, CHURCHES AND STATutoRY SERVICES to develop communities
4. USE LOCAL FUNDING TO PROVIDE EXPERIENCED & trained youth WORKERS TO create, PROJECT MANAGE clubs AND PROVIDE latest gaming/computer EQUIPMENT
5. PROVIDE INFORMATION ON OTHER SERVICES including EDUCATION, HEALTH AND EMPLOYMENT, through leaflets, professionals and workshops